Specialized care for Alzheimer’s and dementia. Peace of mind for you.
The memory care neighborhood at The Ivy of McKinney is a state-of-the-art secured community offering highly specialized care for individuals with Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia. Our all-private studio apartments also provide all the comforts of home with the added benefit of exceptional, around-the-clock care.
Count on these memory care advantages:
- Licensed nurse on-call 24 hours a day/7 days a week
- Peace of mind with 24-hour staffing
- Respectful assistance with activities of daily living
- Personalized care plans and medication assistance
- Highly individualized memory care programming
Services & Amenities
Services and amenities add to quality of life.
The Ivy of McKinney offers gathering spaces designed to encourage residents to venture out of their studio apartments to socialize with friends and neighbors. So, no matter where they are in our memory care neighborhood, they’ll always feel comfortable, safe and secure.
Our memory care services and amenities add up:
- Weekly housekeeping and complimentary laundry service
- Scheduled transportation for appointments
- Family-style dining with fresh, chef-prepared seasonal cuisine
- Three meals daily and nutritious snacks available throughout the day
- Raised outdoor gardens
- Cable TV
- Full service salon with beauty/barber shop services*
- Secured courtyards with walking paths
*Additional fees may apply
Our private studios will feel like home.
Our memory care neighborhood features all private studio apartments for your loved one. Each apartment includes individually controlled heating/air conditioning and cable TV plus all utilities except internet and telephone.