Stay connected to everything you love. Here, it’s easy.
The Ivy of McKinney is adjacent to the Medical Center of McKinney and close to everything you love—from the historic town square with its unique shops and restaurants to family and friends. Families living in McKinney can visit loved ones who reside in this convenient community anytime.
Health & Wellness
Focus on mind, body and soul.
Lifestyle and Health Services at The Ivy of McKinney encourage residents to have a balanced life rich in vitality and well-being. Research shows that how people age is not only a matter of genetics, but also how they live their life. So when it comes to total wellness, hospitality-rich services and amenities are added to the list of benefits.
Wellness programming focuses equally on:
- Health Services
Occasionally everyone needs VIP attention.
We understand that work schedules or distance just don’t allow families to spend all the time they would like with loved ones. When a little extra companionship would make life even better, we offer unique one-on-one Transition, Celebration, and Recreation packages tailored to meet your loved one’s interests. Here are just a few examples:
- Extra companionship upon return from the hospital
- Matinee at the movies and all the snacks that go with it
- Visit to a favorite museum or lunch at a restaurant
- Walk and picnic in the park on a perfect afternoon
- Celebratory dinner and theatre, dance, or concert tickets
- Morning or afternoon shopping